We are going to know the process that must be followed to be able to do change of ownership of electricity Endesa, the clients of the company have the opportunity to be able to do it for free under any of the modalities that they have for their client in this post you will be able to discover all this information and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to request a change of ownership in Endesa?
- 1.0.1 Main reasons for the Change of Owner in Endesa
- 1.1 How do I change the holder of the contract with Endesa online?
- 1.2 What is Endesa's telephone number to change the owner?
- 2 Documentation necessary to change the holder with Endesa
- 3 How long does it take to change the owner at Endesa?
- 4 How do I know if I am in the free or regulated market?
- 5 Change of owner with Endesa due to death
- 6 How do I change ownership with Endesa if I get divorced?
How to request a change of ownership in Endesa?
El change of ownership of an Endesa contract is defined as an administrative process that is extremely simple and quick to carry out since the company has several ways for its clients to carry out the process, which will be detailed later, on the other hand, it should be mentioned that it can be carried out cape is totally free.
Whoever requires it can make the change of ownership without any problem in the event that a procedure for a new owner is to say that the change is so that the ownership is held by a new person who must carry out the change process must be the person who From that moment on, she will be the new person in charge and who will be in charge of canceling all the invoices that are issued, as well as assuming said process for the name change.
As previously mentioned, the company has different alternatives available to all its clients to be able to make the change of ownership with Endesa:
- You can change the name of the contract with the company just by making a phone call
- The change of ownership of Endesa can be carried out through the internet by simply entering the "My Endesa" web portal by simply accessing the customer area or also the Endesa customer mobile application
- You can go personally to some of the company's offices that are closest to our home to be able to manage the process physically.
The modification of the contracts with the electric company can be carried out under two different modalities; You can make a change of owner with subrogation or also without subrogation, we will detail a little more about each one:
- Change the contract holder with subrogation: With regard to this option, the person who becomes the new owner of the company must accept all the conditions of the contract that he had as the old owner or tenant, in the event that there is any type of debt, it must be canceled in order to carry out the process of changing ownership.
- Change the contract holder without subrogation: In this case, it is considered the best option for those who become the new owner, since by making this modification they will be free of any type of debt they have with the company, and they even have the opportunity to select the rate that is most chord is to say the one that can be adjusted to each of our needs.
The procedure for the change of ownership with the company Endesa can be managed as many times as required, that is, as many times as necessary without any problem and totally free, in the only case that an amount must be paid is the one that is being requested. the change of electrical power or also the distributor of the area since the decision is made that the most necessary thing is to review the electrical installation, if this procedure is to be carried out, an approximate amount of €10 must be paid for the displacement of the technical reviewer.
An Endesa customer can make a request for a change of ownership of electricity or natural gas before the company and is completely free to select another type of rate, respectively, that is totally different from the one previously enjoyed or even has the possibility to be able to change the contracted company if so decided, in the event that it is necessary to have free advice on which rate to select in relation to the consumption rate that can be contracted again to have said advice you can call at no cost to the following phone number.
Main reasons for the Change of Owner in Endesa
We are going to detail what are those main reasons why a change of ownership is usually made in the company and they are the following:
- Due to the owner's death
- Due to separation or divorce
- Rental or purchase of a new home.
How do I change the holder of the contract with Endesa online?
It should be mentioned that the option most used by all the company's clients is to be able to make the change of ownership online, since it is the easiest and fastest way to manage the process, all the company's users have the opportunity to be able to access the Endesa web portal using your username and password that should have been created previously respectively, to carry out this process you only have to access the “Endesa Private Area” which is better known as “My Endesa” , another of the alternatives that can be used to manage the change of owner with the company is through the “Endesa Customers App”.
For those who still do not have a created user, what they should do is enter the section of Endesa customers In order to register on the company portal, you must have the current contract number at hand and fill in all the fields that are required to complete the registration process, respectively.
In order to change the owner of electricity or natural gas before Endesa for any of the company's alternatives that are within the private area, you only have to enter the "My Negotiations" option and follow it to the option of “Change of Ownership”. If there is any doubt throughout the process that is being carried out, it can be consulted by simply entering the online chat that Endesa has available to everyone and through it you can ask any question that is required.
Anyone who so wishes can download the Endesa mobile application through the different virtual stores, either Google Play or the APP Store, depending on the operating system of the cell phone in use.
What is Endesa's telephone number to change the owner?
Likewise, it should also be mentioned that the company's clients who are outside the country also have at their disposal two different telephone numbers according to the corresponding market:
Phone numbers to change the holder of electricity or gas with Endesa
- Endesa Energy (Free Market) 800 760 909
- Endesa Energía XXI (Regulated Market) 800 760 333
- Endesa Energy abroad 0034 – 937 061 510
- Endesa Energía XXI abroad 0034 – 937 061 509
In the event that Endesa Energía XXI is reflected on the bill, it means that the rate enjoyed is from a regulated market or if the name of Endesa Energía SA is seen, the rate would be from a free market.
Documentation necessary to change the holder with Endesa
Whoever carries out the process of changing ownership both online and by telephone in order to speed up the entire process and ensure that the procedure is ready as soon as possible must bear in mind that it is essential to have a series of essential documents at hand to be able to complete said process. successfully. It is very useful to have an invoice from the previous owner so that in this way it becomes much easier to gather all the documentation that is required to be able to make the change of ownership with the company.
The documents or information that is required to be able to deliver and carry out the process are the following:
- All the personal information of the person who will be the new person in charge of this contract must be presented
- All the personal data of the person who was the former owner of the electricity or gas must be delivered
- Bank details where the payment will be made from then on
- Deed of the house or premises
- Contracted electrical power
- CUPS code of the supply point.
As has already been mentioned, in order to manage the change of ownership of the company, no type of taxes must be paid, in the cases that some type of payment must be made, it is when it is required to make the change of contract, which prices may vary depending on the case:
- If the electric bulletin is expired and it has to be renewed, the price may vary in the case of said renewal and prices usually range between €50 and €200 and this may depend on the marketing or distribution company.
- In order to be able to modify the power that was contracted from the first moment, it can be carried out when the ownership of the contract is also changed.
How long does it take to change the owner at Endesa?
The change of ownership of Endesa may take 15 to 20 business days, which is why it can be said that an invoice may possibly arrive reflecting the name of the previous owner, since, as described, the period For the change of owner, it may take a few days for the entire process to complete successfully.
If this situation happens when you receive a bill with the name of the previous holder, there is nothing to worry about, you just have to wait for the necessary time to elapse and in the next month the electricity or natural gas bill will arrive with our name.
How do I know if I am in the free or regulated market?
Being able to know which market you belong to is easy information to obtain and can be done:
- Through a phone call
- Just by viewing the information that appears on the invoice
- Or finally by accessing the web portal, especially the Private Area section for clients.
If you still don't know which market you belong to, Endesa has a telephone number available to all of its customers where they can consult all their doubts and, above all, know the market to which they belong; 91-901-84-09.
Another way to know which market you belong to, what you should do is locate the information within the electricity or natural gas bill. To do this, the first thing you should observe is the name of the distributor that is reflected in the issued document:
- If the name of Endesa Energía SA Unipersonal can be seen on the invoice, the market to which it belongs is the free market and the company that should be contacted for any news or procedure is Endesa Energía.
- In the event that the name appears on the invoice as Endesa Energía XXI, the market to which it belongs is the regulated one and this is the company that must be contacted in order to make any contract or request information.
You can also enter the Private area for customers, which is better known as My Endesa and here you will be able to check the market to which you belong, also if it is free or regulated respectively, on the other hand you will be able to know all the information that It is required on electricity and gas contracts as well as the tools that can be used to contract a new rate.
In order to have the opportunity to be able to differentiate between Endesa Energía or Endesa Energía XXI, since they are totally similar names within the invoice, the following data must be detailed:
- Whoever has a TUR contract for natural gas service or a PVPC rate for electricity is because they belong to the regulated market.
- If you enjoy any other rate than the TUR for natural gas or one other than the PVPC for electricity, the market to which you belong is free.
Contracting the free market as well as Endesa's regulated market brings advantages for either case, however it mainly depends on the situation and in this way it can be compensated in one way or another:
- Within the free market you can enjoy stable rates and therefore are much cheaper.
- And in the case of the regulated market, the request can be made to receive the social bonus granted by Endesa.
Change of owner with Endesa due to death
One of the main reasons for being able to make a change of ownership is that the client of the company that appears as the owner of the electricity or natural gas contract dies and for this reason can no longer continue to be responsible for supplying the service. Whatever the reason for which the change of owner is required, it must be carried out in the manner previously explained.
In general, when the request for a change of owner is made for the reason that the person in charge died, it is a close relative who will assume the new ownership and who requests the modification of the contract.
How do I change ownership with Endesa if I get divorced?
It can be mentioned that the other most common reason for managing the change of ownership within an Endesa contract is due to a divorce and in these cases the contract is passed into the hands of the person who is going to stay inhabiting the house in question. request the change of ownership during the divorce process and it is verified that there is an invoice that has not yet been paid, there is nothing to worry about since it must be canceled by the former owner immediately.
If this article information for change of ownership in Endesa. If you found it interesting, be sure to read the following, which may also be to your total liking:
- Check here everything about the in Mexico
- review how
- See all about the in Mexico
- Check out the in Mexico